” A report on the fiber optic cable market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities, and factors driving market growth. This report contains the market. Further records of growth are included. The report includes market structure identification and research, detailed information, along with information on investment opportunities that help clients make positive decisions about the parameters for profitable profits. Five forces: qualitative analysis, constraints and challenges, growth drivers, new product trends and market opportunities, and porters.
Fiber Optic Cable Market: Overview
- 2018 from the 2019 historic of the period and the 2020 years from 2030 the year of the forecast period , according to the latest survey report on the world of fiber optic cable market, the development of new technologies in the communications industry, and to boost the world market during the forecast period Expected. The development of the telecommunications industry, including the introduction of 4G LTE, 5G, and FTTH, has changed the way services are provided in the fiber optic cable market.
- In profitability, the world of the fiber optic cable market is estimated to reach a value of – of the US $ 15 Bn thing in 2030 expanding at CAGR of ~ 7% during the forecast period
Increasing demand for high-speed connections: a major driver
- The global fiber optic cable market has grown significantly over the past few years due to the growing demand for high-speed connectivity, with the IT and telecommunications end-use industry segment holding a major market share. Industries such as energy and power, healthcare, aerospace and defense are major industries in terms of fiber optic technology adoption.
- Fiber optic cables have long witnessed high demand. While single-mode fiber has already shown high adoption rates among end-use industries and consumers, multimode fiber has recently gained momentum. Multimode fiber deployments in large data centers and cloud services will continue to be high during the forecast period.
- Applications in the communications and defense and aerospace industries that require fiber optic cables are expected to witness increased demand later in the forecast period. Recent advances in network technology have enabled high-speed Internet connectivity and access to all applications that require high-speed data, such as video conferencing, audio and video streaming, and cloud storage.
- Fiber optic cable is the transmission method of choice when designing and implementing reliable real-time video conferencing systems without compromising video, audio, and data quality.
Growing Demand and Technological Advances in the Telecommunications Industry: Latest Market Trends
- The global fiber optic cable market is currently being driven by a global paradigm shift to information-centric communications. The main factors that enable the deployment of fiber optic cables include the continued increase in demand for data services. Dissemination of next-generation broadband know-how such as FTTx, LTE, HSPA. Availability of low-cost tablet PCs and smartphones.
- Fiber optic cable systems are evolving from point-to-point applications to more complex architectures. Currently, point-to-point non-repetitive and repetitive links mainly use two fibers, one in each direction. The availability of low-loss, low-cost couplers, or the development of transmit / receive devices, makes it possible to convert point-to-point links into a single fiber.
- Multiplexing various electrical signals and transmitting them in a pair of fibers is the next step in development. Many manufacturers are replacing existing parallel coaxial cable links with fiber optic multiplex equipment.
- The use of wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) is currently being considered as an option for installation in production applications. The military also uses WDM in some of its system applications.
- As a result of these benefits, the demand for fiber optic cables in various end-use industries is increasing. This is expected to boost the global fiber optic cable market during the forecast period.
Lack of industry standards hindering demand for fiber optic systems: a major challenge for the global market
- The availability of limited industry standards has slowed the development of component-intensive local areas, subscriber networks, and even specific fiber optic cables for use in industrial environments. Companies do not want to allocate a significant portion of their capital budget to the system. This may be incompatible with the associated system or out of date.
Fiber Optic Cable Market: Competitive Environment
- A detailed profile of fiber optic cable providers is provided in the report to evaluate their finances, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies.
- The major companies operating in the global fiber optic cable market
- Corning Inc.
- Prismian Group
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Janze Optical Fiber and Cable (YOFC)
- Sumitomo Electric Light Wave Co., Ltd.
- Tongding Interconnection Information Co. Ltd
- Starlight Tech
Fiber Optic Cable Market: Major Development
- Major fiber optic cable providers such as Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. and CommScope Holding Co., Ltd. are focusing on developing innovative and reliable fiber optic cables. Other important developments in the global fiber optic cable market include:
- In January 2018 , CommScope Holding Co., Ltd. announced that it has entered into a strategic agreement with OFS Fitel, LLC, a major subsidiary of Furukawa Co., Ltd. and a major provider of optical fiber materials. Through this strategic agreement, the former will be supplied with fiber optic cables for use in the development of new fiber optic cable products.
- In September 2017 , Furukawa Electric announced plans to double its optical fiber production capacity by the end of 2019. The cost of this expansion is estimated at approximately US $ 150 million .
- The report on the global fiber optic cable market described individual strategies, followed by a company profile of fiber optic cable providers. The “Competitive Landscape” section is included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and an analysis of the corporate market share of key players operating in the global fiber optic cable market.
Fiber Optic Cable Market – Scope of Report
New research on the global fiber optic cable market provides detailed information on key market dynamics, including the impetus, trends, challenges, and structure of the global fiber optic cable market. This study provides valuable information about the global fiber optic cable market to explain how the market is expected to grow during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030.
Key indicators of market growth, including value chain analysis and compound annual growth rate (CAGR), have been elucidated in research in a comprehensive manner. This data helps readers interpret aspects of the quantitative growth of the global fiber optic cable market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in the study on the global fiber optic cable market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global fiber optic cable market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global fiber optic cable market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in the Study of Fiber Optic Cable Market
- What would be the YoY growth trend of the global fiber optic cable market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of the changing trend in fiber types on the global fiber optic cable market?
- Would Europe continue to be the most dominant regional market for providers of fiber optic cables in the next few years?
- Which factors will hinder the global fiber optic cable market during the forecast period?
- Which of the leading companies is doing business in the global fiber optic cable market?
We use our unique research method to conduct a comprehensive survey of the global fiber optic cable market and reach conclusions about the market’s future growth prospects. This method of investigation is a combination of primary and secondary investigations and helps analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources that analysts refer to while preparing reports on the global fiber optic cable market include company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, world bank databases, investor presentations, and regulatory databases. Includes statistics from government publications, and market white papers. Analysts also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers who helped create research on the global fiber optic cable market as a primary source of research.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during the interview and served as validation from key players active in the global fiber optic cable market. With access to an extensive internal repository and an external proprietary database, this report was able to accurately address specific details and questions about the global fiber optic cable market. This study uses a top-down approach to evaluate the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to reverse validate them. This has helped to make a more reliable and accurate estimate of the future outlook for the global fiber optic cable market.
Get a sample copy of the report @https : //www.sdki.jp/sample-request-110557
Table of contents
1.1. Market definition and scope
1.2. Market segmentation
1.3. Key Research Objectives
1.4. Research Highlights
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary: Global Fiber Optic Cable Market
4. Market Overview
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3. Regulations and Policies
4.4. Key Trends Analysis
4.5. Global Fiber Optic Cable Market Analysis and Forecast, 2018–2030
4.5.1. Market Revenue Projection (US $ Mn and Million Fiber Kilometers)
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis –Global Fiber Optic Cable Market
4.7. Value Chain Analysis –Global Fiber Optic Cable Market
4.8. Product Portfolio Analysis
4.9. Cable Design Gross Margin (GM)%, by Company, by Region
4.9.1. Ribbon Tube
4.9.2. Loose Tube
4.9.3. Tight buffered
4.9.4. Central Core
4.10. Price Trend Analysis
4.11. Market Outlook
5. Global Fiber Optic Cable Market Analysis and Forecast, by Fiber Type
5.1. Overview and definition
5.2. Global Fiber Optic Cable Market Size (US $ Mn and Million Fiber Kilometers) Forecast, by Fiber Type, 2018-2030
5.2.1. Single mode fiber (SMF)
5.2.2. Multimode fiber (MMF)
5.3. Fiber type comparison matrix
5.4. Attractiveness of the global fiber optic cable market by fiber type
The dynamic nature of the business environment in the current global economy raises the need for business professionals to update themselves to the current state of the market. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count has various businesses in various industries such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, and industry. We provide market research reports to professionals. Above all, automation and equipment, agriculture and related activities.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Number of data
Tel: + 81 3 45720790