The intelligent video analytics market is valued at $ 421 million in 2019, reaching $ 24,341.5 million in 2027, with a CAGR of 25% from 2019 to 2025. Video analysis is a computer process, an automatic analysis of the generated video content. Collected or monitored during video monitoring. Large amounts of video data are generated through industrial video surveillance, city surveillance, social media, and sites. Automate the video surveillance process by providing users with advanced benefits through cost savings and efficient service delivery.
A complete report of the Intelligent Video Analysis Market is available at https://www.orionmarketreports.com/intelligent-video-analytics-market/43124/.
Impact of COVID-19
As the impact of the 2020 coronavirus on businesses in different disciplines is hampered, many video analytics vendors will be able to innovate their product portfolios and devise more sophisticated and appropriate solutions based on customer needs. We have a business and marketing strategy. For example, in August 2020, AllGoVision launched AllSafe Video Analytics, which made the COVID-19 outbreak safer for people in office buildings, public spaces, industrial facilities, and all other public and private facilities. In addition, in July 2020, one of the leaders in the intelligent video analytics market, Cisco Meraki announced the acquisition of Modcam to extend its capabilities in video analytics. In addition, partnerships between video analytics vendors help small businesses in this market protect themselves with advanced solutions that can be difficult to understand.
Top video analytics company
• AllGoVision Technologies Pvt. Inc.
• Aventura Technologies, Inc.
• Axis Communications AB
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• IBM Corporation • Intellivision
PureTech Systems, Inc.
• Verint Systems, Inc.
By component type
By deployment type
• On the premises
By organization size
• What was the size of the intelligent video analytics market in 2018 and 2019? What are the estimated growth trends and market forecasts (2019-2025)?
• What will happen to the CAGR of the intelligent video analytics market during the forecast period (2019-2025)?
• Which segment (product type / application / end user) is most attractive for your investment in 2018? How are these segments expected to grow during the forecast period (2019-2025)?
• Which manufacturer / vendor / player in the intelligent video analytics market was the market leader in 2018?
• An overview of existing product portfolios, pipeline products, and strategic initiatives taken by major vendors in the market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) strives to provide clients around the world with an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports. Our organization helps both multinationals and domestic companies strengthen their businesses by providing detailed market insights and the most reliable future market trends. Our report addresses all key aspects of the market that provide global clients with insights and market outlook.
Company Name: Orion Market Report
Contact: Anurag Tiwali
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91 780-304-0404